For many alumni, parents, past parents and friends, a bequest is the simplest way to create a legacy at Father Ryan High School.
What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
- You can modify your gift at any point in time
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or Father Ryan High School as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can make a gift of cash, securities, real estate or other property
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
By making a bequest, you will become a member of the Father Black Society
, a giving society established to honor those in our community who make the ultimate gift by naming Father Ryan in their estate plans. Contact us
to learn more.
How do I get started?